Can a revision de-project my tip and give me a better profile? (Photos)

Had rhinoplasty as I didn't like the tip of my nose. Surgeon used a strut graft in my colmenella I now feel it's over projected and dislike my profile. Can a revision address this and give me a less projected softer nose or am I stuck with this now. Surgery was a year ago.

Decreasing Tip Projection

I don't know if your columellar strut is causing your increased tip projection but the strut can be removed or modified, tip projection decreased, and your profile and bridge reduced. You have waited long enough to evaluate your result and consider a revision.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

It is possible to remove the columellar strut  that was placed, but it may only reduce the projection couple millimeters.  From the 1 limited side photograph, it appears that there is a weak and recessive chin profile.  Consider a chin implant to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overlying projecting nose.  

Can a revision de-project my tip and give me a better profile?

A pre-operative profile pic would be helpful. I agree - the strut appears excessive. One option- would be to shorten the strut or a revision in the correct hands may eliminate th strut completely and give you the nose you seek.