8 weeks post BA and concerned about issue with right breast (Photo)

Does the right side appear to pulling to the side? It is starting to really worry me. I had BA 8 weeks ago with 300 mod profile implants under the muscle. The left side has been perfect but my right breast feels like it is begining to pull to the side and does not look right to me. I don't know what to do.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

8 weeks post BA and concerned about issue with right breast

Thank you for your question.  You are in early healing phase. Please give it a more time to settle and re evaluate

Breast augmentation

It is best to give it time to heal.  At 8 weeks, they are likely still settling. Best of luck with your results. If you have any concerns, you should see your surgeon.

Please see your plastic surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.  I do see the issue with 1 breast falling to the side.  This is called lateral displacement and usually occurs when the breast implant pocket is too large and extends too far towards the side.  If this is the case it can be corrected surgically.