I'm having a Breast reduction on Wednesday, my issue is With implants or Not? HELP! I want small breasts I have big ones now....

How do I decide?

Breast Reduction and Implants?

breast reduction and breast implants are total opposites. A breast reduction makes the breast smaller. Breast implants enlarge the breasts. Therefore, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me to even consider doing both. Any surgeon who thinks it is necessary to do so, simply does not know how to do the basic procedure. I would, therefore, seriously question any surgeon who even suggests using implants with a reduction.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

I'm having a breast reduction on Wednesday, my issue is with implants.

Breast reduction has been around for decades and is a very effective way to reduce the breast size while lifting the breast to relieve neck and back strain. Adding an implant goes in the opposite direction of what a reduction is meant to accomplish. Breast lift with an implant is quite common as breast sagging often goes with volume loss and the implant will firm and fill out the drooping breast tissue. If you don't understand then Wednesday might be too soon for your procedure.

Brrast Lift vs Breast Reduction confusion

I am really worried about you. It appears you and your surgeon Have not communicated and educated each other on what you are having done and why. Here is a simple way to think about it. 
Both Breast Reduction and Breast Lift make the breasts perky by tightening the breast skin envelope and placing the nipple where it needs can to be in the center of the breast mound. A breast reduction makes the breasts smaller. You do NOT want this operation if you want larger breasts. A breast Lift minimally makes the breast smaller by removing the excess lower breast skin and if you want to be larger and perky you can have a lift with an augmentation. 
I suggest you speak tobyiurcsurgein before the day of surgery. 
Dr. Peter. A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Breast reduction surgery concerns…

Best to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon but, in my practice, I would likely not offer you breast implants (based on your description of your current situation and goals).  Again, it will be important that you communicate your goals/concerns/questions directly with your plastic surgeon; make sure that you are both on the same page prior to proceeding. Best wishes for an  outcome that you will be very pleased with.