1st/2nd degree burn from TheraFlu; how do I get rid of the burn scar? (Photo)

I had a cup of TheraFlu between my legs and it accidentally spilled on my bed while I was still sitting on it and I had got burned on my left butt cheek. This happened on September 2015 and I had tried Mederma, bleaching cream and Aloe Vera gel to get rid of the scars but it seems like it's not working. I don't want to have this on me forever. Is there another solution on how to get rid of it?

Hidef treatment to reduce dark scars

I would recommend a Hidef treatment that includes Plato's Scar Serum, Melapads, and Melarase PM followed by fractional lasers to help even out the color. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Burn Scar on Body--Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, tattooing

This scar should improve with combination treatment that includes laser and microneedling/PRP. See an expert for the best result.  Best, Dr. Emer