What can I do to even my face? my lower face bothers me it seems it turns to the left. (photos)

I'd like a longer even face done with juvederm. Is there any suggestions? Say some filler in chin or nose? As well as I was told a single syringe would do my nasolabial folds and under eyes - would that be enough? My cheeks are done with juvederm ultra and I love them! They only offer juvederm so I hope that is a good product for those areas. Any suggestions would help thanks! :D

Doctor Answers 4

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Fillers, implants, fat and sculptra can be used to contour the chin, jawline and cheeks. I suggest you see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Juvederm to treat your your nasolabial folds and the lower third of your face.  In my opinion, Voluma is the desired product for correction of the cheeks or midface.  Use of Voluma in the cheek area can also indirectly soften the tear trough or undereye area.  I do not recommend use of Juvederm in the undereye area.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved with a combination of Juvederm and Voluma.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and exoectstions in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and enjoy your results!  

Even out my face?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
One of the potential options for you to correct some of the mild asymmetry is deep facial volume augmentation.  Imo Sculptra does a good job in correcting this as well.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.Dr Vasisht  

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

What can I do to even my face? my lower face bothers me it seems it turns to the left.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though restoration of cheek volume (with concomitant improvement in smile lines) is best performed with Voluma, using Juvederm Ultra Plus is a good alternative.  This same product can be used in your smile lines to help smooth the transition from your cheek to your lip.  If carefully performed it can also be used in your lower eyelid region but if you have little soft tissue present I would advocate for a thinner gel such as Restylane.  Hope this helps.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.