Is it normal for fluid to build up even though I have no started my infections in the expanders yet? (Photos)

I was dignosed with breast cancer and had surgery. I am in the process of reconstruction. Last week, I found out that I had two blood clots and was not able to start my injection for my breast expanders because I am on blood thinners. I got my last drainage tube out on Wednesday and I breast has been swelling. Is this normal. I'm going to upload previous pics and pics now

Fluid

It looks like you may have developed a fluid collection called a seroma.  It would be best to notify your PS and be seen as soon as possible.  

El Paso Plastic Surgeon