I am 20 yrs old now.. and am suffering from hairloss from age of 16 what should i do??

I am 20 years now ... I am suffering from hair lost since 4yrs ... I visited3 dermotilogist 2 of them gave me only medicine . And one sugested for mesotheropy.... I did that tratment but no result found ..pls suggest me ??

Microneedling

Another option to look into is micro-needling with PRP injections to stimulate hair growth. It takes a minimum of at least 3-6 treatments with 4-6 weeks in between treatments.  May be a good option for you and requires very little down time, if any. Good luck!