Is this a melanoma? (photos)

The around my mole is a little hard and sore. I recently scratched it a bit thats Why there's a bit of blood residue there.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. These can be removed and biopsied for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole that itches

Thank you for your question.  I recommend for you to see a dermatologist for an in person examination.  It is difficult to tell from a photo if a mole is cancerous or not.  However, because the area is sore and has changed I recommend for you to see a dermatologist to make sure it is not cancerous.  I wish you the best!

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist