Is it possible to attend a music festival 2 weeks (exactly 17 days) after having an Otoplasty?

Music festival after otoplasty.

The simple answer is yes you can. However I would take precautions to ensure that your ears do not get knocked. They will still be swollen, and maybe bruised, and if knocked the surgery can be undone. I am not sure of the type of music festival that you are attending (the ones I attend I very relaxed, so any risk of injury would be less) but could you wear a bandana, or something equivalent, to help protect them? Avoiding over exerting yourself, such as no energetic dancing, would also be advisable.

Cambridge Plastic Surgeon