Post septoplasty: is this OK? I blew my nose and this came out (Photo)

I had surgery on my septum, sinus, and throat about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had my stint pulled out of my nose about 1 week ago. I've recently had a hard time breathing through my nose and have been sneezing a lot. I did a sinus rinse today and afterwards I blew my nose and this cluster of about 10-15 frail plastic sticks come out of my nose. Please advise and my ENT made no mention of these

Post septoplasty

I recommend that you let your surgeon know this happened.  What you blew out may be related to your sinus surgery and he/she will be able to tell you what exactly it may be. Good luck.

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon