After fat transfer I noticed a black line; is this normal?

Hi I had done fat transfer to my face almost 3 weeks ago everything was fine until I notice a black line coming down from under my left aid to the middle of my face although the other side of the face is fine,is that normal or part of the healing process,i asked my doctor he explained to me it's fine it's just the swelling coming down

Fat Transfer, Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE

I suggest posting photos and speaking to your physician.  Sculptra/PRP will help give you the best long term outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your question. Without pictures, it is hard to determine the nature of the "black line". At three week after the procedure, swelling is normal and expected. It usually takes 4-6 months for swelling to go away, and the two sides of face can also experience difference levels of swelling. Be patient and continue following up with your physician. Best of luck. 

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon