What's the Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles?

I would like to augment my nose using my own cartilage and I was wondering if the price is any different than it would be for the more common nose reduction. I would like to raise my bridge, refine the tip, and add some length to the bottom of my nose.

What would the price range be like (especially in the Los Angeles area since that is where I live)?

An augmentation rhinoplasty performed through a closed rhinoplasty approach may cost $8000 or more and will depend upon the sites needed for cartilage harvest.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of augmentation Rhinoplasty

Good Question.  The cost of a rhino varies greatly from place to place, surgeon to surgeon and depending on the extent of work being done.  What you describe is called an augmentation rhino where you are building up the nose and lengthening it.  It is indeed more difficult to perform and hence I am sure surgeons will charge a bit more.  Best way to proceed is call individual offices of doctors whose work you like and get an actual quote 

Good Luck

Cost of augmentation Rhinoplasty

Good Luck

Ranges can be extreme - trust a Scarless Surgeon with great results

Prices can range dramatically from $5,000 to $25,000 in Los Angeles. They key is to find a practice with reasonable pricing with surgeons who can perform scarless, closed rhinoplasty and do this as 100% of their surgical practice (aka don't get your nose done by a guy famous for breasts...).

All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

Thank you for your question. It will depend on a few different factors. One including, the plastic surgeon you choose. It is understandable that you would like to have information about the cost of surgery as soon as possible. Your plastic surgeon must first complete a thorough evaluation before your individualized surgical plan can be developed. Following this, the fees required for your surgery will be discussed with you. While most insurance plans will not pay for aesthetic nose reshaping, they frequently will cover surgery performed on the internal structures of the nose to improve breathing problems. Your plastic surgeon can discuss this with you during your personal consultation. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Pricing

Pricing varies depending on the surgeon and the city in which they're located. It's best to check out websites of surgeons as a price list may be on their site.

Pricing

Rhinoplasty Pricing

Pricing for Rhinoplasty can vary depending on each person and their individual needs. I recommend consulting with a surgeon and asking the following questions about pricing does the fee include OR expenses, post op lab and blood work, post op appointments, anesthesia?

Rhinoplasty Pricing

Rhinoplasty cost in Los Angeles

The average cost here in Los Angeles is $7000 - $9000. While finances are always an important consideration, pick an experienced surgeon whose work you like. Also select a surgeon who does a lot of ethnic noses if that applies to you.

Rhinoplasty cost in Los Angeles

Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

Fees for cosmetic surgical procedures are based on three factors:

1. surgeon’s fee

2. facility fee

3. anesthesia fee.

The surgeon’s fee is generally based on skill level, experience and demand for services. In most of the major metropolitan areas, fees for rhinoplasty in competent hands ranges from approximately to $6,000 to $10,000 or even a little bit more if there are unusual or complicating circumstances. Some surgeons may charge unusually high fees and some surgeon charge very low fees.

Fees do not necessarily translate into results. It is best to shop for expertise and surgical skill rather than costs. Many times, patients have come to me for a consultation for revision rhinoplasty. Their complaints pertain to dissatisfaction from their surgical results when they have sought their surgery using cost as their major criterion.

Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

1. surgeon’s fee

2. facility fee

3. anesthesia fee.

Cost of rhinoplasty (nose job)

To some degree the extent of the operation may depend on the amount of cartilage required to raise the bridge. If the surgery requires a rib cartilage graft this could add signficantly to the costs.

Cost of rhinoplasty (nose job)

Rhinoplasty cost in L.A. area.

The cost should be the same with the items you mentioned. With the operating room and anesthesia the cost is about $6-8000 which includes the surgeon's fee. Shop quality, not price. See a surgeon who's work you like and is very experienced. 

Rhinoplasty cost in L.A. area.