Cost of Labia Reduction in Australia?

I'm 14 and have large inner labia that causes pain and sometimes chaffing and it is hard to keep clean. Im very self conscious about it and want something done and was wondering what the cost would be?

#Labiaplasty : costs in Australia

Costs for #CosmeticLabIa and #CosmeticFemaleSugery
Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.

#AdolescentLabiaplasty

The cost depends on many factors including extent of the procedure and time it takes (one inch is not that long), type of anesthesia (local, IV or general), where the surgery is performed (office, outpatient surgery center or hospital), experience of the surgeon, and geographic location. A consent by your parents is usually required until you are no longer a minor.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cost of Labiaplasty in Los Angeles

The cost of labiaplasty is usually consistent in Westernized countries, but depends on the combined costs of anesthesia, professional surgery fees, and facility. I perform many of my labiaplasty surgeries under local anesthesia. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Labiaplasty in minors

I'm assuming the laws are similar in Australia and if so, you would need your parent's consent.  Without, nothing matters.  As for costs, it can vary from $2000 in the office under local to over $5000 done under anesthesia in the operating room.

Curtis Wong, MD