Costs of Fixing an Upturned Nose and How Long Would Recovery Be?

I hate my nose. It is pointy and up-turned. I am just curious if a week off of work would be okay?

Upturned nose

It is difficult to determine the procedure you would need without picture or a consultation. However, the recovery would be similar to a standard rhinoplasty.  If you need a cartilage graft, it may add to your recovery, but not significantly.  

The cost of rhinoplasty comprises of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee and the anesthesiologists fee. Realself has a nice tab breaking prices by location. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Recovery after rhinoplasty

Usually one week is adequate for recovery after rhinoplasty.  You may still have some bruising and will have some swelling but these are usually not a hinderance.  It will take several months for all swelling to resolve.  I remove internal and external splints and sutures at one week post op.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD