How Much Would It Cost to Fix Asymmetry to One Breast with a 550cc Gummy Bear Implant in Canada ON?

I am 24 yrs of age have 3 children lost 125 pounds..I am 5'7 and currently 120 pounds. I breastfed all 3 children for 3 1/2 years combined and now my breasts are completely deflated and i have pretty much no breast tissue...just alot of skin! Now my one breast the nipple sits right in the middle of the crease and my other is under the crease and slightly facing downwards ,that same breast also has slightly more breast tissue than the other but still very little. Thank You!!Sorry no pic:(

Doctor Answers 3

Breast augmentation and lift in Canada

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Natalie,

Based on your description, seems that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation.  Gummy Bear otherwise known as form stable implants are available in Canada.  You need to have a discussion and examination by a board certified plastic surgeon especially as it seems that you may need any mastopexy or breast lift on the left breast.  Dr. Michael Weinberg is a very good plastic surgeon with reasonable fees in Toronto.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 115 reviews

Fixing Breast Asymmetry with Implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fees charged by Royal College certified Plastic surgeons are usually pretty similar.  The techniques may differ in terms of incisions and implant placement.  This is usually dictated by what needs to be corrected.  A consultation can give you more information.  Other things to look for - facility and accreditation, post-op care, and if there are any charges for revision.

Pictures don't always give a true indication of surgical results as long term is different from short term results and every patient is different.  Ask to speak to previous patients for their experience with the clinic, staff, and long term results.

Leonard Harris MD, MSc, FRCSC


Leonard Harris, MD
Burlington Plastic Surgeon

How to correct breast asymmetry with gummy bear implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


Sounds like you need a breast augmentation and most likely a lift as well (at least on one side). Pictures would be very helpful.

The fee for such a procedure is likely in the $10 000 range.  The exact fee depends on the extent of the work that needs to be done.  Ideally you would see a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certified Plastic Surgeon who can show you several before and after pictures of asymmetric breasts that he/she has corrected in the past so that 1) you know he/she has experience with this and 2) you get an idea of how much improvement you can expect.

For financing, if this is something you are considering, you can contact any one of the financing companies such as Medicard or CreditMedical and see what is the max amount that they would approve you for so that you know what is your budget before you go and see your plastic surgeon.


Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Martin Jugenburg, MD
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 521 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.