Cost to Have Labret Piercing Hole Closed?

I decided to pierce the area of skin between my lip and chin, a labret, years ago. It left a 14 gauge hole, and it was not done with a hollow needle, so it did not heal completely and is very noticeable (at least to me).

I believe it is halfway healed; not on the outside but near the inside of my mouth. How much would it cost to have it sutured closed?

Closing a labret piercing

See a plastic surgeon and get a quote. Depending on the location of the facility, this may range anywhere from $500 to $2000. The lining of the tract needs to be excised and the tract will need to be sewn closed.

Closing a labret piercing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}