What Cosmetic Procedures Can Help a Long Face Look Fuller? (photo)

I'm in my early to mid 30s, and I've noticed my face looking longer and less full than it used to. My jawline and chin area are starting to thin and recede. Can fillers help? If so, which ones? Or, would surgery be a better option? I want to add fullness to the lower half of my face. Please help! Thanks!

Doctor Answers 1

Fat, radiesse and sculptra are probably the 3 most common fillers for the lower face.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Filling in the lower face to help conceal a long face is usually done with either fat injections every 3-6 months for a few times at $1500-2500/session or radiesse at $650/syringe with several syringes or sculptra. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.