Cosmetic Procedure to Produce Monolid?

I know this is a weird question, but I have a lot of fat above my eyelids. When I pull it down a little, it gives me monolids; it's so simple and I love the way it looks! I'm mixed with Asian, but I have regular double eyelids. Is their a way to keep the fat over the eyelids? Maybe with some kind of glue but I don't want it to be permanent, maybe just lasting for like, a month or two? I know it's not surgery, but is it possible?

Doctor Answers 1

Restylane for upper eyelid

If you like the look of a full upper lid, I can inject Restylane to the upper eyelid to increase the fullness. The results would last about a year or if you wanted it out sooner, the Restylane can be removed at any time with an injection of a hyaluronidase.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.