Any Cosmetic Dentists in NY or Surrounding Areas Can Help Please? (photo)

I would like my teeth them (mainly the two fronts and the "vampire teeth") to be filed down evenly. Also the small spaces filled in between. I just need some direction on where and who to go to. I was told I wasn't in need of any braces.

Doctor Answers 1

Cosmetic Dentist in NYC

Hi Karriem. I'm located in Manhattan at 8 Gramercy Park So. Please contact me: 212-477-1647, and I'd be happy to provide you with a complimentary (FREE!) consultation. Your wants can be met with some cosmetic contouring and cosmetic bonding.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.