How do I correct the bridge of my nose? (photo)

I'm 21 now , 4 years back i had no such bridges on my nose but these days the bridges on my nose r too much what can i do for correcting it? Any non surgical permanent correction is available?

Doctor Answers 3

How to Correct my Nose? (photo)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The photo doesn't show what is commonly called the nasal bridge (rhinion), but does show the alar-facial groove and alar margins.  If you want these creases softened and filled a bit, try adding volume by injection of hyaluronic acid (Belotero Balance, Juvederm, Restylane, or Perlane).  They are all safe, relatively inexpensive, may be long lasting, and can be repeated if they resorb after six to twelve months.  Topical or local anesthetic before the procedure will improve your comfort level during treatment.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 50 reviews

Correcting the nose with rhinoplasty.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Correcting the nose with rhinoplasty can be done but I need to see proper photos to give a proper answer. You can submit per instructions on my website. 

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Rhinoplasty to correct the side of the nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is difficult to tell exactly from the photos what you would like corrected. If it is the depression than a rhinoplasty can be done to improve or span the gap. There are no permanent non surgical corrections to alter the appearance of the nose.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.