What would correct my mummy tummy, and is it possible to avoid the "washboard" tummy look? (photo)

Could my outtie be made an innie? I am a 31 year old mum of two (+ 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd). I have had severe diastasis recti and skin sagging and now an umbilical hernia. I really dislike the washboard tummy look and would love to have an innie bellybutton - are there any surgeons out there that do a more natural-looking tummy tuck?. What would be my best course of action?

Please post more images

The images you are sending are not enough to be able to make a proper assessment please send frontal view as well as side view.

What would correct my mummy tummy, and is it possible to avoid the "washboard" tummy look?

You needed to post frontal views of the area.. Best to obtain ONLY in person opinions from boarded PSs in your city.///

Your belly button and a tummy tuck

I agree with the answer below, that a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon is very important. An examination is essential on answering your questions. An abdominoplasty would remove loose excess skin and tight the underlying abdominal fascia and rectus muscle separation (or diastasis) that can result from pregnancy. The Belly button if an outie could be corrected but only an examination can rule out whether there is an umbilical hernia present.

Tummy Tuck & Belly Button

Thank you for your question and photos. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in abdominoplasty is very important. You would need to be physically examined in order to determine the best procedure to attain your realistic goals. Your surgeon will be able to determine if you are a candidate for navel surgery in addition to a tummy tuck.

Since you are 6 weeks pregnant there are a few things to consider. You should be at your ideal weight when undergoing a tummy tuck and should not be breast feeding for 6 months.

For more information about the tummy tuck procedure, please read the link below.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.