Am i able correct my exposed nostrils? (photos)

The first 2 pictures shows my nose and the last picture shows how i want my nose to look like. Are there any procedures to do that?

Am i able correct my exposed nostrils?

The alar base and tip have been reduced.  These are common requests.

Los Angeles, CA.

Am i able correct my exposed nostrils?

This is something that can be corrected by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. When interviewing plastic surgeons, be sure to ask to see photos of this specific problem, don't let them just show you any pictures. Good luck.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

It sounds like you want a reduction of your nasal ala. An experienced plastic surgeon can correct this for you. Make sure he is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and specializes in noses.

Stefan Rene Adair, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Narrowing the Nostrils and tip

This is a very common request.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can help and guide you towards achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards.

Kimberly Lee, MD