How to Correct Down-turned Mouth After Bullhorn Lip Lift? (photo)

I had a bullhorn lift 2 months ago, and although I like the lift it has given me, it has also created an unnatural pinched, down-turned look. How can I lift the sides to create a more natural effect?

Lip Lift Concerns

Allow everything to heal for at least a year. The only way to elevate the outer portion of the lips is to use more visible incisions/scars which would probably not heal as nicely with skin like yours. Time will likely create a little relaxation and stretching of the upper lip which could improve the way it looks to your.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell