Can I turn my Caucasian eyes into Asian eyes?

I'm just curious if it's possible to lower my crease height and maybe get a tapered eyelid. I would just like to know if it's possible and if so, what would be the average cost?

It is not possible.

You are not likely to achieve what you are looking for and trying can permanently damage your eyelids.  Please consider posting a photograph for more specific feedback or other options to help you look asian.

Asian Blepharoplasty vs. Caucasian Blepharoplasty

Some very specific anatomical differences exist between an Asian and Caucasian eyelid.  These differences create the distinctive appearance of each.  While there are techniques to take an Asian eyelid and create more of an eyelid crease (more similar to a Caucasian eyelid), it is not commonly done.  Most experts in eyelid surgery (aka blepharoplasty) feel it's best to maintain your true ethnicity in your eyelids.  This helps ensure that you improve the appearance of your eyes without making you look drastically different.Remember that the eyes are one of the most personal parts of your face. Any surgery that significantly changes the appearance of your eyes can make you "look like a different person."  Friends and family can be surprised at your new appearance.Having said that, if you wanted to change your eyelids from Caucasian to more Asian, I would recommend you seek a surgeon who is an expert at Asian Blepharoplasty.  He/she will be able to tell you if it's possible to make the desired changes you want.  A full consultation and examination is required before offering any specific surgery.The cost of an upper eyelid blepharoplasty can vary from region to region ($2,500-$4,000).  The specific procedure you are looking for is highly specialized and would likely be more expensive.Best of luck in your decision.

Kyle T. Yamamoto, MD
Reno Facial Plastic Surgeon