Would a sliding genioplasty or jaw surgery give me a stronger profile? (Photos)

I've been wanting some type of surgery to create a good profile. I currently have braces and never really had an issue with my bite or jaw other than the clicking sound I have when I open my mouth. The clicking has been there all my life and although my orthodontist has never really said I should get it fixed I feel that maybe an oral and maxillofacial surgeon could be of help. I have been looking into sliding genioplasty and orthognathic surgery for some time now and wonder which would be the best?

Profile

The projected image requires a lower jaw advancement  (note your lips are lined up properly) as well as jawline augmentation  (note the well defined jaw from the angles to the chin). Common solution but it does require both orthodontics and surgery and a surgeon who has experience in cosmetics

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon