How much would a rhinoplasty cost? (Photo)

I'm looking to get Rhynoplasty in the San Antonio area? Any idea how much this costs on my case? See pictures.

Rhinoplasty cost

Thank you for your question. With advancements in modern medicine and technology we are able to offer different techniques to address a single concern. The technique that will work best to address your specific concerns may be different from that of another patient with the same concern.  The fees will vary based on geographical area. We are located in the mid-west and our fee is about $5900 for a rhinoplasty. Additional procedures can be discussed during the consultation at which time you would receive an exact quote. Best wishes!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhino

What you want done is completely up to you.Rhinoplasty which typically starts at $5,500 depending on the area you live. To make sure you get the best possible result, the surgeon should perform a detailed exam of the nose and provide a realistic goal that you and your surgeon agree upon. Rhinoplasty are permanent, but with age facial features do change. Find a surgeon and go for a consult. Maybe try and see if the Dr can do photo imaging to show you what he or she can achieve.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Cost depends on the procedure, the surgeon, and the local market. I suggest that you consult with a few board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area to determine the competitive cost.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon