Would Rhinoplasty cost less if I've already had Laser Surgery?

If you use the same surgeon, you can ask the surgeon for a discount. 

Do #plastic #surgeons reward #loyal patients?

I am assuming you're asking whether having multiple procedures with the same plastic surgeon will result in a discount. Maybe. This depends on the office. I will typically offer loyal patients a discount on repeat procedures to show that we appreciate their loyalty and trust. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser surgery and rhinoplasty

Laser surgery has nothing to do with rhinoplasty, so rhinoplasty would cost the same regardless of any type of laser  surgery performed in the past. Rhinoplasty is the  hardest procedure to perform in  the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so  choose your surgeon very wisely

Would Rhinoplasty cost less if I've already had laser surgery?

Not usually, however, if you are returning to the same physician for treatment it is possible that they may reward customary loyalty in some fashion. The only way to find out is to ask! Good luck.

Brock Ridenour, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Having Laser surgery in the past would not change the cost of a Rhinoplasty.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to discuss your procedure. Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD