I have always been very thin (105 lbs 5'6). My entire adult life I have had smile lines, deep wrinkle on one side mostly (Photo)

I am 32, never go in the sun, healthy and my cheeks have always been thin (which is good because I have very small cheekbones). My skin does not sag, my face looks the same since i was 18. I have a line of thick 1 inch wide fat by my mouth causing the wrinkle that has been getting worse since i was 18. Ive been getting fillers done very well but the fat is still weird and out of place. I need a good surgeon in Texas to do this without leaving me lumpy or botched. Is this possible?

NL lines

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I believe you are referring to your nasolabial line. You might find that adding volume to your cheek with a thicker filler such as Voluma softens this line, without the need to place much product directly into the NL line. I recommend an in-person consult with a well-trained dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon