475cc memory gel moderate profile. Will my breast get smaller since it's swollen from surgery? (Photos)

Since i went from flat chested to big boobs.. They are a week old. I'm beating my self up about how big they are. Will they go down since its so fresh? Hoping for answers. Just wish they looked more natural. 475cc memory gel moderate profile

Patience and a deep breath

From your pictures you don't appear to be overly large.  It's probably a huge change to you and when you look at your breasts it may seem shocking to see such projection and fullness when you were used to seeing a flatter chest.  Be patient.  Try your best not to evaluate your result yet.  First, it's only been one week and swelling, softness, and high sitting position will improve over the next 3- 4 months.  Most women will gradually become accustomed to their new size and be very happy in the end.  Take a deep breath and realize that you look great, and that most likely you will love your result in the end.  If you get 6 months down the road and are still unhappy with the size, then maybe you'd be ready to revise to a smaller implant.  But right now, just wait and be patient.  Talk to your surgeon about your concerns.  Best wishes!

Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

475 cc memory gel and postop look

It is customary for the breasts to feel tight and stuck on at first, as the pockets expand and accommodate the new implants.  There should be changes weekly and monthly, and most likely they will assume a less confined position. Be patient, be careful, and follow all instructions. We do not see anything out of the ordinary.

Donn Hickman, MD

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Settling after breast augmentation surgery

Keep in mind that your result is very fresh.  There is always an element of swelling and bruising that alters the appearance of the breast right after surgery.  Plus, your skin and muscle are still relaxing and trying to accommodate the implant.  So, you will see some settling effect over the next 2 months that will tend to make you look more natural with the implant settled into the lower pole of the breast a bit more and not appearing to push up on the pec muscle so aggressively.  Psychologically, there is always an adjustment time as well.  This is a very big change for your body and you are certainly still processing it as it becomes your new normal.  You look great.  Enjoy your result!

Will my breast get smaller since it's swollen from surgery?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.

As breast implants "settle", they tend to round out the lower breast poles. As this occurs, the nipple/areola complexes seem higher on each breast mound. During this process, patient's breast and to "soften";  most patients  with your concerns (at the one-week mark) are much happier at the 2 month post op mark.

Again, best to follow up with your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.