My lips are thin and dark, is there a way to change my lip shape and increase its size permanently? (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Lip augmentation is a great prices as long as it is not with a permanent filler. I would recommend Juvederm or Restylane depending on the shape and volume. Best, Dr. Green
Would like a fuller lip permanently
- First of all, you appear to have lovely lips to start with - always a good place to start.
- Compared to the photos, your lower lip looks smaller.
- Your lips - upper and lower - can be made fuller -
- It is best to start with temporary lip filler to figure out what looks best in you.
- Then you can have a permanent lip implant (Permalip) - an office procedure or continue with fillers.
- Fillers and implants won't change the basic shape of your lip -
- Micropigmentation (permanent lip color) can change the lip color and lip shape -
- It is long lasting but not permanent.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Lip Augmentation Options
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.