Can my butt be sculpted and remove the silicone at the same time?

I was injected with silicone about 8 years ago and I would like to get it removed. I went to a doctor and got a catscan done and the scan showed that the silicone was in my tissue not in my muscles. The doctor said he felt 3 lumps in my butt, and that if I remove them that I will have holes and dents. My question is can be butt be sculpted at the same time?And if he removed 3 lumps from my butt and there is still a lot of silicone in my body then how I have fat transfer after, bc there is still silicone in my butt? Would a catscan show if the silicone went into my muscles? 

Removing liquid silicone from the buttocks

Our office specializes in the removal and reconstruction of soft tissue related to the injection of liquid silicone. We have removed silicone from the face and body with outstanding success.  This allows patients to resume their normal lives without the interference of the silicone inflammation.  During your consultation, a careful examination of the soft tissue is required to determine whether the removal is safe.  Not all patients are candidates for surgical removal.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Silicone in buttocks

The problem with free silicone injections is that they can go anywhere in the tissues injected, and can cause life long problems.