Uneven and right projects more. (Photo)

I had My BA 9 weeks ago, 325cc under the muscle. At first it looked like the left breast was larger but now after a few weeks have passed the right one is. The right breast looks like it settled down. I also notice that my nipple is not centered (on the left breast) and sits lower. I saw my ps a few weeks ago and he said to give it time. Just wanting other opinions. Thanks

My criteria for a good augmentation

is having near equal volumes and level upper poles.  Your photos suggest you had an obvious asymmetry with one nipple higher than the other.  If you're upper poles are level, that is the most important thing to me and my patients.  If you're wondering is one is larger and you cannot tell, molded, non-stretch cup brassieres will provide you the feedback you want.  Minor differences can be addressed with fat grafting or skin excisions.  But overall, your frontal view looks pretty good.

Uneven breasts

Your breasts are slightly uneven, but I bet you were slighlty uneven to begin with; without having a lift procedure, you have to be satisfied with your results; the breast mounds look like they are even in position; any nipple asymmetry would require nipple repositioning, i.e. a lift.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

3-6 months is needed for final results

I agree with your surgeon, and you should not hesitate to wait a few more weeks as it takes at least 3 months to achieve the final results.

The difference you suggest is perceivable, but remain patient. It should get better with time.

Hope this helps.

Martin Jugenburg, MD