How much pain after TE are replaced with implants after mastectomy?

Hi I had a bilateral mastectomy with TE in place... Im waiting on the 2nd phase of reconstruction now... My question is how much pain should I expect to be in? Is this procedure really painful? And what's the recovery time?

Tissue expander swap recovery

This surgery is not usually very painful. It is performed as an outpatient procedure, and I'd plan on you taking about a week off. Let's say a mastectomy is an 8/10 on the surgical pain severity scale, this is more of a 2/10 at worse. Ask your surgeon is you need to have extensive capsulectomy or if you will need a drain, this can increase it to a 3 or 4 at worst. Make sure you look into fat grafting too which I love to do at the same time ;)