I'm looking to get lipo on my arms, upper back and hips. I want the perfect hourglass but my hips are a little too big (Photo)

I'm 155 pounds not to much back fat but lots in my hips and arms I want to have the Coke bottle shape but need someone whose a pro in this kind of lipo I'm nervous so I wanna make sure it's ganna be the best results and I'll be happy with it. I'm looking to for the best doctor whose not too expensive but descent price and great work

For dramatic liposuction results you really need to see an expert.

Liposuction is such a great procedure and can really make dramatic results for many patients. You want to get it done under tumescent local with the smaller cannulas and with a doc who can have you stand up and turn in all positions to fine tune the results right then and there. sincerely, Dr Hansen

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction promise

Liposuction is great for precise body contouring and it is an art as well. Depending on each person, the results will vary and that is hard to predict.
It is very important for the patient to have good communication with the doctor and really understand what can and can not be done. Only then it is reasonable to proceed.
Make sure that you have a thorough consultation and assessment and really communicate well with your doctor and the team prior to proceeding with the treatment.
I hope that helps and best regards, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Can I get liposculpture of my body?

Liposculpture can be done with even transfer of the fat removed to your buttock to enhance the hourglass look. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

I'm looking to get lipo on my arms, upper back and hips. I want the perfect hourglass but my hips are a little too big

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD