What is a laser-removed mole area supposed to look like as it heals?

I had a flesh colored mole removed 10 days ago via laser, what should the appearance be of a healing area? Mine has a red ring around an ivory colored indented center. I took keflex for 7 days to prevent infection but I am not sure it should look the way it does as it is healing. It does not seem to be scabbing, the concave center is soft and not scabbing. Please help

Knowing What's Normal with Laser Mole Removal

This is tough to answer without pictures. Based on your pictures it sounds normal, but I recommend following up with your Dr. for an evaluation to be sure. Best, Dr. Emer