What happens if I laid on my back for 3 weeks after mommy makeover and BBL? My butt looks worse now than before the procedure.

So I'm 3 weeks in post op from the mommy makeover and the bb, however I noticed my butt looks completely flat, worse than before the procedure and come to find out is because I wasn't suppose to be applying pressure. This entire time I was sleeping on my back because I was told to do so but keep in mind I also had the bbl procedure, but I wasn't told from the doctors or the nurses that I wasn't suppose to. What does this mean? What will happen to my butt? I go in Monday to see what they can do

It gets pretty tricky on how to position after getting a BBL combined with other procedures such as a tummy tuck or breast lift/ breast augmentation. After a breast lift or augmentation, we tell patients not to lay on their stomach or sides during healing. After a tummy tuck, we tell patients not to lay on their stomach. After a BBL, we tell patients not to lay or sit on their buttocks (my recommendation is for 10 days). When you combine these procedures as part of a mommy makeover, you end up compromising something. I recommend to my patients who want multiple procedures to combine the tummy tuck and BBL. They then either stand or lay on their sides during healing with shared time to each side. I do not recommend getting their breasts done at the same time as the tummy tuck and BBL. Some plastic surgeon allow their patients to apply pressure to their buttocks immediately after surgery. Others recommend no pressure for months. There is no correct answer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}