I want to reduce the size of my butt.

I had a Brazilian butt lift but it's too big. How can this be fixed?

I want to reduce the size of my butt.

Liposuction may be a reasonable option in your case but an exam or pictures would be necessary to make a determination.

Some patients that have BBLs do decide to have a reduction (although its more common to request another round to go even larger). Liposuction is an option, but you should seek a plastic surgeon with experience in doing that.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL and buttocks too big

To correct an overly large buttocks following BBL, you should consider a combination of liposuction and a buttocks lift. This can be done strategically to give you exactly the buttocks that you are desiring. Please see link below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD