Any suggestions for Brazilian Butt Lift?

I want fat to be removed from my butt. I had a bbl and its to much fat by my tailbone. can fat be removed with good result?

Revision of BBL

You can certainly have some reshaping performed in the upper portion of your buttock after a BBL procedure. You may need additional liposuction to you lower back/lumbar area and perhaps the upper portion of your buttock. Consult with a few plastic surgeons for more information.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

Removing fat by the tailbone

1. What you describe should most likely be fairly easy to resolve with liposuction.

This could probably be done in an office setting with local anesthesia. Best,

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Removing fat from your buttocks

You can very effectively remove fat from your buttocks in an aesthetic manner to make your buttocks smaller but yet maintain our shape. A conslutation or photo would be very helpful.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Thank you for your question. It is possible to remove more fat with liposuction if there are areas you are not happy with. An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be necessary to evaluate the areas that bother you. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon