How soon after a partial hysterectomy can I get a BBL?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your question and concerns.

There is not  a precise period,  this will depend of as your incisions and its state of health are improving.
At the same time the surgeon you choose must be notified of your Gynecologist confirming this fully optimal for the procedure.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

It may be reasonable to have another surgery after a 6 week period of healing.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. actually there is not an actual time interval to perform one procedure to another. your surgeon should let you know when it will be alright depending on your healing process...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Timing of a BBL: Information

Dear Ms. Big RolliePollie,

Thank you for question. There is no absolute time interval. It depends on your recovery and how you heal. Is your hysterectomy going to done trans vaginally or through a incision on your abdomen? Abdominal approach may take longer to recover from.

Prior to proceeding I would receive clearance from your Gynecologist and when you feel healed completely back to normal.

My best,

Dr. Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS

How long to wait for BBL

You can have your BBL safely within a month of your hysterectomy; this is a general recommendation for having multiple surgeries that are elective.

Arian Mowlavi, MD