Can I expect the best results for tummy tuck? (Photo)

Can I expect the best possible results (surgeon defendant) based on my shape and size please? I would still like to loose 1 more stone in weight but nearly at my ideal long term weight. Loose skin is from 3 pregnancies and 2 c sections.

Can I expect the best results for tummy tuck?

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. For more information please consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals. 

Regards, 

Can I expect best result from tummy tuck?

You appear to be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery,  I would expect you to get an excellent correction.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.   Good Luck!

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Based on your photos but without an examination, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas. It is difficult to tell whether in fact you are a good candidate for those procedures without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations, and whether you are finished having children.

The best long term cosmetic results with the least likelihood of potential complications are achieved in patients who weigh within 10 pounds of their ideal weight.

If a member of my family underwent these procedures, they would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery or If you live outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Yes, based on your photo you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and should be able to achieve an excellent result. Choose your surgeon carefully-experience and board certtification and good reviews important.

Tummy tuck w/ liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done with a low and short scar, completely below the bikini line.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Candidate for tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full abdominoplasty with skin excision and muscle tightening. You may also benefit from liposuction of the flanks / hip areas. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Your results from a tummy tuck.

It seems, from your photograph, that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. Depending on how much your upper abdominal skin stretches, you may have a small vertical incision at the umbilical donor site. For most people, this is a small trade-off for an otherwise excellent improvement

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon