I broke my bracket 4 days ago, and I'm supposed to get them off in 2 day. Will my tooth shift and have to have wait longer?

Back right molar, bracket completely off

Best to check in with your doctor

Congratulations on nearing the finish line!  A tooth without a bracket may shift quite rapidly depending on the initial position and what is attached to the teeth beside it.  It is best to get in touch with your orthodontist to let them determine whether you should have it addressed before you have your braces removed.  The last thing you want to happen is to show up to have them removed only to notice they have shifted and will need to stay on on longer.  Best of luck!

Toronto Orthodontist