Can a surgical scar, causing baldness in the front of my hairline, be excised to remove bald spot?

I am a women that has a 1.5 inches long and 1/3rd of inch wide scar in the to front of my hairline that I got from prior surgery to remove a tumor that I would liked excised and want to know if that is possible without causing further scarring, baldness, and stretch back problems?

Scar elimination

Without pictures it is difficult to be specific. Perhaps tissue expansion of the forehead or scalp or both would create the extra skin to recreate the preexisting appearance. Hair transplants are unlikely to help. Resubmit this question with pictures. See a surgeon experienced with scalp and forehead reconstruction. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scarring and Hair Loss--Hair loss treatment

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate the scar and consider the best treatment options.Hair transplantation may be a good option for growth in this area. See an expert. Dr. Emer.