Options for Corner of Eye/Temple Surgery

Hi, I want to look pretty , there is any surgery around the courner of the eye, temple area like a lifting effect that will make me look better. Thank you !

Doctor Answers 3

Corner of eye.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many options for the periorbital area. Lateral brow lift, blepharoplasty and Botox are just a few. You need to arrange a consult with a facial plastic surgeon to see what your options are and help you better articulate the changes you'd like to see.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 12 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would need to see you. But you have several options. Local Botox or Dysport may help. A good upper lid blepheroplasty. Or better yet, the lateral component of a forehead lift called a lateral brow lift.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes of course, there are all sorts of things.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Forehead lifts, eyelid surgery, midface lifts, even BOTOX and fillers are used precisely for this purpose.  They key is to find a surgeon who makes sense to you.  FInding that right surgeon is a big challenge of course.  Consider reposting here with photographs.  This may elicit the precise information you are looking for.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.