Will a dent caused by tape being too tight on the tip for first week post surgery be permanent?

I had my splint and tape removed 3 days ago. One side of the tape was quite tight. There is a dent in the tip of my nose where the edge of the tape had been. The dent hasn't seemed to go down/decrease. Is this caused by swelling and will it correct itself when the swelling subsides?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-