Can Invisalign correct slightly bucked teeth?

I had an overbite and my teeth were slightly bucked. I had braces for 3 years. They took the braces off and put two retainers in my mouth 24/7. I could not talk or eat with them. I broke one and lost the other. Now my teeth are starting to buck out again.

Invisalign for bucked teeth

Hi there,Invisalign can be a fantastic option for correcting bucked teeth and relapse from braces. Without photos it's difficult to tell for sure, but I would recommend a consultation with a local Invisalign provider. The sooner you correct the relapse, the easier and quicker it will be to correct.Best of luck!