Hand Rejuvenation in Cordova, TN?

I am in Cordova, Tennessee and I am interested in hand rejuvenation therapy. I the plumping treatment still used in the industry? If so, Where is Cordova can this procedure be obtained?

Hand Rejuvenation

There are few treatment options that can be used in conjunction to rejuvenate hands and prevent signs of aging. Skin care is an important part to slow down the aging process. Sunblock on your hands is necessary to use every day. Retin-A or tretinoin can be used on the skin to stimulate collagen and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Intense Pulsed Light laser is useful for any signs of hyperpigmentation or age spots and 1540 non-ablative fraxel laser is a great treatment to have on your hands once a year to stimulate collagen production and resurface the skin. The main treatment that will hide your veins and bones would be a dermal filler. In our practice, Radiesse is a great option to add more volume to aging hands. I would recommend a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Good Luck!

Hands

Injecting radiesse in the hands has such high satisfaction with little to no downtime and relatively low cost.  Stay skintas

Sandra M. Johnson, MD
Fort Smith Dermatologist