What would be the best removal surgery so that it won't come back or so I won't have to wait a year for the scar to fully heal?

I have a black, medium size flat mole on the right side of my forehead and it's been there since a few days after I was born and I will be 21 years old this year. What would be the best removal surgery for me so that it won't come back or so that I won't have to wait a year for the scar to fully heal?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

There are many options for treatment including shave removal with laser or dessication will give improvement. Scarring will be minimal and can be treated with lasers and microneedling. Best, Dr. Emer