Best type of injection for plumping the lips? Without using your own fat or implants. Thank you in advance!

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

I often use hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane Silk or Juvederm for lip augmentation depending on my patients goals and anatomy. Seeking an experienced injector is very important.

Highland Park Physician

Lip Injections

The only approved substances for lip injection is hyaluronic acid fillers.  I use all of them depending on the patient and what I am trying to accomplish.  Belotero is great for lines and Juvederm for filling the red portion of the lip and Restylane for defining and shaping.  It is important to see an MD who is experienced with these types of treatments .  

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon