If I get lipo here will this skin sag? Can get a nice grip like I do with my loose skin on my belly that needs a TT (Photos)

Upper back excess managment with TT

Hello!I think this area would be best managed with liposuction at the time of your tummy tuck. The upper back skin retracts nicely in this scenario, and will enhance your overall torso aesthetics with tummy tuck.Best of luck!

Liposuction - will my skin sag here?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Usually the skin in the side of the chest is thick and will shrink down.
  • An examination is needed to be sure.
  • It can be done at the time of your tummy tuck.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

If I get lipo here will this skin sag?

Thank you for your question and Photos. From evaluation your photo you wıll need liposuction.In NIL technique, a cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements creating ultrasonic waves allows removing fat tissue gently and safely without harming any other tissues. The vibrations and ultrasound waves of the device releases stem cells adhered to fat cells. Released stem cells helps to healing process and results with natural and fresher look.

Skin issue?

The skin adheres in this region and then hangs in some individuals depending upon the laxity. It looks like you have some laxity and the skin will likely still hang a bit.

Liposuction tummy tuck

You will have great deal of improvement which I know I have been able to deliver having done lipo on patients with similar concerns as yourself.  The cost is $1800

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

The bra roll area responds well to liposuction as the skin is thicker than other parts of the body. I think you'll be happy with the improvement and it will not result in sagging skin. Best wishes!