Tear trough implants and forehead reshaping in Midwest?

Looking for a plastic surgeon in the Midwest (preferably close to eastern Iowa) that does tear trough implants and forehead reshaping/facial feminization

Doctor Answers 4

Forehead reshaping and tear trough implants, etc. for facial feminization.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 Forehead reshaping and tear trough implants, etc. for facial feminization.  this surgery is something I have done for more than 35 years and requires  A surgeon  with a great deal of experience because multiple factors are involved. Not only do most patients need brow bone contouring but also hairline lowering, forehead lifting, etc. see a very experienced facial feminization surgeon  and look at his hairline scars which should be non-visible with the hair pulled back. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Good luck with your journey

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many surgeons who will treat your tear troughs.  It is important to be open their suggestions when seeing your physician, though.  Some volume in your tear trough may be perfect for you, but many of the patients I see would do not like their tear troughs would benefit more from different procedures in addition to or instead of isolated tear trough volume.  Forehead contouring is a less common procedure, and it will be more difficult to find an experienced surgeon in your area.  We perform forehead reshaping and FFS up in Minneapolis.  There are also several surgeons in Chicago who do this with some frequency who may be even closer depending on where you are located in Iowa.  Just make sure your surgeon is comfortable with both simple shaving down of the sinus bone and actually resetting the bone in the case of a large sinus cavity.

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Facial Feminization Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Facial feminization

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is a complex individualized surgery with fat grafting playing a large part...the hairline cheekbones etc will in many cases need modification as well

Richard Ellenbogen, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.